Walkin Interviews in Qatar
Are you looking jobs in Qatar?We are here to help you.We publish all walkin interview in Qatar , so you can easily find all walkin interview in qatar through omanjobvacancy every day to get a job easily. All the very best for your job search.
Walkin Interviews in Qatar
Oracle Core DBA
Oracle Core DBA for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required: 3+ years’ experience as a core DBA on Linux platform. Preferably candidates having experience in Banking Domain.
Terms and conditions: Joining time frame: Immediate (2 weeks). The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in Bahrain.
Helpdesk Operator Qatar
Helpdesk Operator for our Qatar operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required : 2 to 3 years’ experience as a helpdesk operatorExperience with ITIL standards using Service Desk helpdesk systemGood communication skillsExperience in customer support servicesEducational
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Technical Diploma in Computer / IT or related discipline
Terms and conditions: Joining time frame: 30 days.The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Qatar and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Qatar.
Technical Architect Bahrain
Technical Architect for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required: 10 years of experience in Software Development, Design, Analysis, Implementation.Migration experience from Oracle to Dot NetShould be strong in all areas like technical, business knowledge, Project management capabilities etcExpertise in Microsoft .NET Technologies and Web applicationsExpertise in .NET Architecture/FrameworkExpertise in High level design and Low level design of web applicationsExpertise in DB Design & TuningExpertise in .NET application performance and tuningExpertise in .NET programming – ASP.NET, C#Expertise in Migration strategies and migration projectsExpertise in Oracle database Good in Team Management and MentoringInsurance Domain experience is an added advantage
Graphic Designer Bahrain
Graphic Designer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Job Title – Graphic Designer Job Description Develop designs that have direct/clear effect on audience, presenting information in an easy to understand manner as well as organize visual elements in the website and various media. Experience: Should have at least two years experiences in designing Educational
Qualification & Certifications: Must have B.Sc. degree in Graphic Design or equivalent. Required Skills: Graphic designer should have excellent skills in Photoshop, Flash, Dream Weaver, 3DMAX, Illustrator, Quark and webpage design. Team Work Skills are required, with high creativity skills in design. Arabic and English language skills are required. Roles & Responsibilities Design the ministry website. Prepare greeting cards, brochures, stickers and advertisements about ministry\’s systems and services. Enhance and maintain the look and feel of the ministry\’s intranet page. Manage website static content. Perform other duties and related tasks as may be required. Terms and conditions: Joining time frame: 4 weeks (maximum 6 weeks). The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Government Organizations in Bahrain.
System Analyst Qatar
System Analyst and Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Experience/Knowledge3 to 5 years in IT industry with experience in software development lifecycle on IT development projectsInformation Gathering, Analytical, problem management and change management skillsCompetent on the SDLC and strategic developmentOffice productivity tools skills (MS Office 2013 or above)Proficient in English communication writing skillsNegotiation and presentation skillsGraduate or post graduate in computer science, MIS or with relevant technologiesHolders of professional certifications from reputed organizations for the relevant disciplinesHave strong technical ability to troubleshoot and to provide support servicesShould have knowledge in the below: -C, ASP Dot Net using visual studio Dot NetMSSQL database, MS Access and database administration skillsOracle eBusiness Suite R12Classic ASP
Dot Net Developer Bahrain
Dot Net Developer for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
At least 5 years’ experience in a similar visitor-facing management position within a large scale, multi venue museum complex, cultural visitor attraction or similar
• A strong and engaging people manager who actively leads and drives the team from the front and inspires excellence
• A first class communicator with the gravitas and credibility to develop relationships with internal stakeholders
• An appreciation of diversity, inclusion and community profiles, experience of responding to diverse and changing client and community needs
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills• A commitment to delivering the highest standards of customer and client care
• Experience of working in the Middle East
• Solid written and spoken English
• Spoken ArabicRoles & Responsibilities:
• Management and delivery of all Visitor Services delivered at the Museum excluding educational visits. This includes the management of the customer interface; ensuring a high profile in the day -to-day running of the Museum, and provision of a consistent strong link with customers, guaranteeing appropriate and responsive reaction to address any and all client concerns
• This is an active and highly visible role requiring excellent customer relationship skills and highly developed management skills.
• Ensuring compliance with the Health, Safety & Environmental Policies, Quality Management Systems and to be instrumental in implementing improvements to established ways of working
• To manage, motivate, inspire and develop the Visitor Services team and staff to ensure the efficient, effective and professional management of all resourcesKey Tasks:
• Delivering a well-defined, structured Visitor Services Plan in line with all statutory and Service Level Agreement delivery requirements for the Museum
• To manage and direct the Visitor Services team operating the Museum in accordance both with the terms of the Operating Contract and best practice within the international museums and cultural sectors
• In particular, to ensure the highest standards of customer care are set and implemented by staff in customer facing roles
• To perform a duty management role as part of a management rota to ensure seven day a week cover
• Helping to promote a safe working environment & ensuring that all direct reports are fully aware of their Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities
• Active participation in departmental meetings and proactively considering improvements to service delivery so that client expectations are not only met but exceeded
• To carry out staff appraisals
• To liaise with Human Resources regarding delivery of identified training needs.
• Demonstrate an ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a style appropriate to a diverse audience’s technical understanding and capabilities
Sales Coordinator Qatar
Modern Recycling Factory WLL—-Country : QatarDescription : Sales Coordinator required, any gender, any national but bilingual (Arabic & English), able to work with sales team to promote company product in market, attention to details
First Step For Fitness
Fitness Instructors Qatar—–we are hiring Fitness instructors female for the opening of a new sport center in Gharrafa. Candidates should be certified in Physical Education, with not than 2 years of experiences, preferably dealed before with kids and females.
House Driver Qatar
House Driver:-Drive the Luxury Cars for the transportation of the family members as required by them or assisting them in purchases and other daily requirements of the family.Skills:-A Driver must be Having :- A valid GCC Light Motor Vehicle Driving License.- Excellent communication skills in English / Arabic.- Driving Knowledge of Luxury Vehicles an advantage.Driver Responsibilities:- • Maintain the vehicles clean and in good working condition.• Maintain and monitor on vehicle repair and servicing.• Any other duties as and when assigned from time to time.• Fuelling of the vehicle.
At least 1 years working experience as driver to top management Possess a valid driving license with excellent and safe driving skills Familiar with the routes, responsible, hard worker, soft spoken, obeyed, self-motivated and pleasant looking Loyal and possess high integrity values Experience in driving luxury cars.Urgent Hiring for House Driver @ QatarProfile – House Driver Salary – 1200 to 1800 QR +Food + accommodation provided.
NOTE:- Preferred only Indian candidates.Candidates should have good knowledge of driving & good communication skills. Interested candidate can contact us on mention below numbers
IT Project Manager Qatar
Project Manager for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions: Skill Set required: Should have managed projects related IT & Business Should have experience in Banking Domain5+ years of experienceTerms and conditions